I have remedied the situation with a little water and a scrub brush. But not so much water that would ruin the keyboard like the last one that a little strawberry blonde (that will remain nameless) spilled milk all over and destroyed.
Eating/Drinking at the computer is prohibited in our house, but I am not so good at enforcing the rule because the computer is the best babysitter EVER.
4 comments:
Good Morning, Bailey! I sure hope you've enjoyed your short life; it's about to be over.
I have remedied the situation with a little water and a scrub brush. But not so much water that would ruin the keyboard like the last one that a little strawberry blonde (that will remain nameless) spilled milk all over and destroyed.
Eating/Drinking at the computer is prohibited in our house, but I am not so good at enforcing the rule because the computer is the best babysitter EVER.
I put saran wrap pr Press-N-Seal over my son's keyboard. Works like a charm!!!
Post a Comment