Friday, April 1, 2011

Ruby the Great

Today is April Fools Day. I am not one for pranking and my brilliant idea of a picture of a positive pregnancy test on Facebook was stolen by Adela. Okay, at least one of my friends does that EVERY year and I didn't think of it first.

My friend Carmelita actually posted a picture of her newborn son this morning. I was just waiting for her to day "April Fools!" but she didn't. I guess she was being serious since she posted that she was in labor yesterday and her due date is a mere 6 days away. It would have had to been an elaborate April Fools prank indeed. Congrats Carmelita even though I'm sure you aren't reading this.

Bailey went to feed her betta fish Ruby this morning and Ruby decided to play the ultimate April Fools joke on Bailey. Ruby was sitting on the bottom of the tank. That is how Shirley was found dead about a year ago. Ruby perked right up and Bailey said that she should be called "Ruby the Great" for her hilarious prank.

When I was in Toledo last weekend, my friend's betta fish played the same prank on me except he was floating upside down at the top of the tank.

No comments: