I put on what I consider baby spanx on Avery. A disposable diaper.
I cloth diaper Avery. I do it for the environment. I like the colors. Bailey has sensitive skin and had rash issues in disposables. Cloth was worth a try. It doesn't save a ton of money but you can resell your diapers if you take good care of them.
I put Avery in her Suburban Mean Girl velour Puma track suit today. Her tush was HUGE. The outfit is size 3-6 months and should fit well. The pants were snug. After I put on a disposable diaper on her, they looked great.
You can't wear a velour track suit with a lumpy butt. I left the paper diaper on her just to admire her trim physique. I did switch back to lumpy cloth after she needed changed but it was fun.
I took pictures for comparison. The sitting up picture is from another day. I just wanted to include a forward facing picture so her grand parents can see her beautiful face instead of her wide butt.



5 comments:
haha! I love the track suit!
Cloth diapers??????? I would say I'm not judging but I totally am. But not in the bad way. In the curious way.
Yes, I cloth diaper. I have "outed" myself. If you want to know more about my diapering choices, please feel free to ask. I love to put my diapers in rainbow order and would photograph them for you.
For more environmentally friendly fun, Google.
Mama Cloth
Family Cloth
Diva Cup
After reading about those, you won't think that cloth diapering is all that bad. :)
I think it's wonderful. I just haven't ever met anybody under the age of 65 that has used them. I will check out those blogs. It will freak J out.
Those aren't blogs, just things related to collecting bodily fluids in things that are reusable. :)
Post a Comment