I am stuck in the middle of some sort of dog ownership triangle. It has turned into some sort of hostage situation between the vet, the "owner" and my neighbor. Accusations of neglect, a vacation to Malaysia and a poor little Maltese. . . it's like an episode of Law and Order.
I'm about ready to change my phone number.
I'm about ready to change my phone number.
2 comments:
Trip to Malaysia? I must hear more.
I'm not privy to all of the information, but I located the dog owner. The neighbor/vet claim that the dog has been neglected. Since I tracked down the owner, she has MY number but I know nothing, she keeps calling me last night. No one else is giving her any info on the dog because she is supposedly an unfit pet owner. she is leaving to Malasiya on Friday. I ended up texting the neighbor yesterday saying that somebody needs to tell the dog owner what is up. I got zero phone calls today.
Post a Comment