After 3 photo sessions, we finally got some nice pictures. The mostly naked picture is from photo session #1 also known as "Mega Diaper Blowout"session. I blame my use of baby spanx (disposable diaper) so she looked trim in her jeans. Instead of looking cute in her jeans, Avery covered everything in poo to the point where it was dripping out at her ankles. The photographer was not very cooperative after my diaper misfortune. JC Penney portraits may not be getting much more of my business.
Photo session #2 was at Sears but the photographer looked like she had pink eye in both eyes and she sounded as bad as her eyes looked. The pictures were crap, the photographer decided that I should come back another time. The third time was a charm. Everything went well.
Photo session #2 was at Sears but the photographer looked like she had pink eye in both eyes and she sounded as bad as her eyes looked. The pictures were crap, the photographer decided that I should come back another time. The third time was a charm. Everything went well.





3 comments:
love it!! A has such a wide range -- she could be a baby model! Being a sassy diva helps :)
I dunno about the bow in hair pic. but the rest are totally cute!
I want copies of the 2 hat pics for sure! Her expressions are priceless!
Post a Comment