Crawling Day Zero.
I took a video last night hoping to catch Avery's first forward motion. I could swear she was moving oh so slightly forward, but I was unable to catch it on video. I took this video while I was watching The Human Centipede. There is this crazy doctor who kidnapped 3 people and surgically connected them mouth to anus. He taught his human centipede to crawl. I think Avery was taking notes. My favorite part of this video is the movie playing in the background. Very baby friendly.
I took a video last night hoping to catch Avery's first forward motion. I could swear she was moving oh so slightly forward, but I was unable to catch it on video. I took this video while I was watching The Human Centipede. There is this crazy doctor who kidnapped 3 people and surgically connected them mouth to anus. He taught his human centipede to crawl. I think Avery was taking notes. My favorite part of this video is the movie playing in the background. Very baby friendly.
Human Centipede Diagram
Avery's not crawling video. The best part is the Japanese/German shouting in the movie. The entire video is not important.
Crawling Day One
Fast forward 24 hours. Avery is clearly mobile. We are so happy for her but feel bad for the cats. She is a beast.
Avery catches the remote control.

4 comments:
Remote. Works every time. She is so cute.
The new Google comment page thingy doesn't let me choose to get the follow up comments after mine anymore. Weird.
Torturung my grandchild . . . and laughing about it! Too cute! Thanks for posting!
Hooray Avery! I swear Miles started crawling because of my laptop. An electronics geek already.
Post a Comment