I just found out that there was an amazing April Fools prank played on Western New York yesterday. I heard some Facebook chatter about how they are building a Delta Sonic here in Amherst. I was SO going to drive by and check it out myself today.
Today I found out it was a prank.
I will credit "Shyguy" Shawn from the local KISS FM radio station for a great prank. I don't listen to that station so I heard about it all second hand. If I were his friend on Facebook, I would have shared and liked the crap out of his picture.
I will have to get my tots next time I am out of town.
Today I found out it was a prank.
I will credit "Shyguy" Shawn from the local KISS FM radio station for a great prank. I don't listen to that station so I heard about it all second hand. If I were his friend on Facebook, I would have shared and liked the crap out of his picture.
I will have to get my tots next time I am out of town.

No comments:
Post a Comment