Target JUST called and they found my wallet!!!!!!!!
I am ecstatic. I asked Nick to call them last night ONE LAST TIME to make sure it wasn't there last night but he couldn't get through to the service desk.
I went to the DMV and applied for a replacement driver's license this morning. NY state doesn't print them right there like in Ohio because they are made of some space aged paper material.
I almost went to the bank to cancel my cards after the DMV, but I decided to put Avery down for a nap because she was moaning a lot at the DMV. I've been obsessively checking all of my bank accounts to make sure no one was using my cards. I pulled a credit report last night to make sure nobody tried to buy a car or anything either.
Wow I'm so excited.
I am ecstatic. I asked Nick to call them last night ONE LAST TIME to make sure it wasn't there last night but he couldn't get through to the service desk.
I went to the DMV and applied for a replacement driver's license this morning. NY state doesn't print them right there like in Ohio because they are made of some space aged paper material.
I almost went to the bank to cancel my cards after the DMV, but I decided to put Avery down for a nap because she was moaning a lot at the DMV. I've been obsessively checking all of my bank accounts to make sure no one was using my cards. I pulled a credit report last night to make sure nobody tried to buy a car or anything either.
Wow I'm so excited.
1 comment:
Wow! heart palpitations n stuff!!
So glad it has been located.
Post a Comment