Monday, October 22, 2012

Laundry skills

After 4 seasons of football under my belt, I am pretty dang good at getting mud out of football pants.  Here is a series of crappy photos chronicling my efforts yesterday morning.  The pictures are really bad because they are from my phone, but you don't need expert photography skills if your laundry skills are as superior as mine. 

Here are 2 "before" pictures.  Bailey got extra muddy this weekend.



I scrubbed them in the sink with some Oxy Clean powder and a brush.  I probably added some blue Dawn dish soap as well.  




Then I tossed them in the washer on "Whitest Whites" with more Oxy Clean and some bleach.  You may have to wear sunglasses because these pants are WHITE.  I am awesome.  



3 comments:

Patricia said...

would you like to come help with our laundry??

Iris Bee said...

OK. You win.

Iris Bee said...

OK. You win.