Last night at dinner, Tom Brady was trying to tell a story about something her teacher said about "La-Ganza". Previously, she had mentioned Channukah so I assumed she was talking about Kwanzaa. She had no idea what I was talking about. . . we had no idea what she was talking about. . . train wreck at the dinner table.
She tried again to start her "La-Ganza" story. We listened very closely to her story again. She has not yet developed the skill of pronouncing the letter R so we put on our "listening to a 6-year-old ears". She mentioned her teacher, the lunch menu and pizza. Aha! She is trying to tell a story about Lasagna.
Her teacher made a mistake and thought lasagna was the school lunch yesterday, but in fact it was pizza. Great story Tom Brady.
1 comment:
Tom Brady is quite the conversationalist! Pizza instead of Lasagna, that's quite the mix up! I'd be upset too!
Post a Comment