I took Cheeseburger to the Veterinarian this morning with suspicions of another bladder infection. Cheeseburger was excessively licking his pee pee area and also straining in the litterbox. He also blessed us with a couple tinkles outside the litterbox too (but we are more than used to that part). The last time I took him in for a urine check we found out he was just being a big jerk and liked to urinate on all of our stuff.
Today it was different. Cheeseburger has a pretty serious bladder infection that can very quickly escalate to a life threatening urethra blockage if the crystals in his urine do not exit properly. Hopefully we won't have to deal with the Emergency vet again.
Cheeseburger should have a pretty painful few days followed by glorious relief. Poor Cheeseburger. I'm glad I'm not crazy and can recognize when my cat isn't feeling well.
1 comment:
poor cheesey
Post a Comment