Here is one more picture from Toledo. It is a rather historic picture. I have found that getting a picture of your entire nuclear family is much more difficult once we all live in different houses. It has been a long while and I really don't know when the last time we were all together at the very same minute.
Thanks to my memory card, a Good Samaritan (named Sarah) ended up taking our picture. My memory card was dysfunctional. Thanks Sarah!
So here it is! Brother, Sister, Sister, Mom and Dad! Bailey also jumped in the picture even though she wasn't invited. Funny since she normally bolts underneath a table every time I whip out the camera.
2 comments:
It's been at least 20 years since every, single one of us have been in the same place at the same time, with a camera handy.
Thanks, Sarah B,the 2nd!
Awww...that's awesome!
Post a Comment