So I was purposely overusing the word "dookie" on Twitter last week. I was going out of my way to use the word dookie. I love that word just as much as I love the word cooter. Then Sarina became the ultimate dookie machine. And it has lasted an entire week. My dookie fest was over. I had enough.
Today it appeared that she is starting to recover, but only time will tell. I fed her regular dog food instead of my gourmet "sick dog feast" of boiled chicken and rice mashed up in the food processor.
I have never wished death on anyone than I did this week. She survived. Sarina must be part cat. I only can hope she is on her 9th life.
Speaking of dead animals, Jack the bird escaped from his cage over the weekend and flew right into a window. Twice. Jack has some visible beak damage, but he appears to be eating and nibbling on our fingers just fine. I do not wish death on Jack. He is a lucky bird escaping death twice in one day. After he tried to break his neck with the patio door, he appeared to be stunned and landed in a closet. Then Leroy, our killing machine cat decided to sit 6 inches away from the bird and sniff him. Leroy did not succeed in sniffing the bird to death and I returned him to the safety of his bird cage.
Pretty eventful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment