My daughter woke me up 15 minutes early this morning and was standing over my bed. The first thing out of her mouth was "Did you know Nate Robinson was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder?" It is days like today when I dream about her getting a job on SportsCenter so she can tell someone who cares. It is really hard to pretend interested so early in the morning.
I replied with "I have never heard of the Oklahoma City Thunder". She launched into an explanation about how they used to be the Seattle Supersonics. Good Morning to you too Bailey!
Bailey's is interested in Nate Robinson because up until this week, he was number 4 on the Boston Celtics. Bailey is number 4 on her Celtics team. We are anxiously waiting to find out what baseball team she will be drafted to for this season. Last year she was number 8 on the Yankees which belongs to Yogi Berra. Even though Yogi doesn't play anymore, she was still proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment