Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Avery!


We had a birthday party for Avery today.  She turns one on June 21st.  Avery's Cincinnati grandparents were in attendance along with Avery's baby friend Eden. Avery was a rotten little punk who refused to nap so group/family pictures were not happening.  We had a polka dot theme and hung a string of photos from the whole year on the wall.

I had a great time with the cake.  I made my own marshmallow fondant last week, I then colored, rolled and cut out the polka dots.  Then I baked and cooled the cakes and rolled out more white fondant and stuck on the dots.  I think it turned out really well. 

Bailey was super great and worked soooo hard to learn a two-handed arrangement of  Happy Birthday to accompany our wonderful singing.

Click on the picture below to see all of our pictures from the party.

We are planning on a 2nd party for our Toledo family at the end of July which will be Avery's corrected birthday. 


Avery's 1st Birthday

No comments: