Yes, Bailey made the switch to softball. It wasn't her choice, but we insisted. She has a couple of practices under her belt and so far is looking awesome compared to the other girls on her team.
Her coach said she will be "hitting cleanup" which Bailey is super excited about. Cleanup is the 4th batter in the lineup giving her the chance for a grand slam if the 3 batters before her successfully single. I've never heard of it, but I guess it's cool.
Bailey's new team colors are green and yellow. She still doesn't have any real friends to speak of, but she is warming up to the other girls on the team slowly. Bailey sure misses the Willow Ridge kids and I miss the parents. We will totally be rooting for the Mel Ott 2A Red Sox this year from 2 states away.
1 comment:
Tell Bailey Gramma Bee was never a strong enough hitter to be considered for clean-up! I am VERY proud!
Post a Comment