Tuesday, December 2, 2008

7 Days

I realize that it has been 7 WHOLE days since my last blog. Now you all can emerge from the deep depression you are suffering due to lack of blogs. Unfortunately this one has no funny anecdotes because my brain is mush.

In the past 7 days we have

-put over 1700 miles on the car (around 33 hours of travel due to evil holiday traffic)
-drove to Cincinnati and back for Thanksgiving
-drove to Toledo and back
-met one new baby
-said goodbye at one funeral
-had 2 vomits in the car
-eaten at McDonalds twice, wendy's, Max and Ermas, Burger King and Quaker Steak and Lube

I bought a new battery for my bathroom scale a couple weeks ago. I presume it is time to actually put it in the scale now. My sexy jeans are getting snug.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I didn't think you'd get home until today. That's a lot of driving and a lot of vomit -- you are a good friend.