Happy Holidays from us. Here is the card we sent out this week. If you didn't get one in the mail, you have it now.
Here are some of the reject pictures that didn't quite make the cut. The pets are already begging for another fabulous photo session .
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha! Leroy's face in the first one says it all.
We have successfully taken ONE Christmas photo that included a pet. One. Someday we may try again, but not this year. I give you major props for managing to get one with your family, two cats, and the dog. Bravo!
That photo session looked like chaos! I'm glad that we don't do the family photo christmas card -- I buy cheapies from ALCO (think Wal-mart minus the international glamour)
3 comments:
Ha! Leroy's face in the first one says it all.
We have successfully taken ONE Christmas photo that included a pet. One. Someday we may try again, but not this year. I give you major props for managing to get one with your family, two cats, and the dog. Bravo!
I got mine in the mail! It is great!!
That photo session looked like chaos! I'm glad that we don't do the family photo christmas card -- I buy cheapies from ALCO (think Wal-mart minus the international glamour)
Post a Comment