Tom Brady brings home another scrap of paper with kindergarten hieroglyphics scrawled on it. Apparently this is a phone number and probably makes more sense when held up to a mirror. This is a phone number for girl "A". I will call her Alexa. Tom Brady was supposed to have a play date with this girl over the holiday break, but it didn't happen. Apparently they are planning a play date for an afternoon this week.
So Tom Brady gets a phone call from girl "B". We will call her Bernice. Tom Brady's half of the conversation goes a little like this:
"No, I really do like you! But I like other people and have other people to talk to."
"Okay, here's the deal: Alexa is busy on the weekends so she can come over for a playdate on a weekday and you can come over on Saturday"
"Sleepover? Yes! I have a High School Musical sleeping bag and I can bring it!"
Tom Brady hangs up and says that Bernice said "I'm hanging up now". I really hope kids don't just start showing up on the doorstep.
3 comments:
LOVE it!! next thing you know, she'll be making prank phone calls!
A high school musical sleeping bag? Sweet! Who was the awesome person to get her that??? :)
She is a mini teenage girl...just you wait!!
Post a Comment