Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Did you miss me?

We are back from South Carolina. It was a great trip if you leave out the part about that terrible plane crash in Buffalo. It was fun keeping that tasty little tidbit of information from Tom Brady. She must be able to smell fear like dogs and bees because my nerves rubbed off on her. It was an interesting Friday the 13th.

I will bore you later with more details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know when I got to work that day somebody mentioned the plan crash. I turned on the tv and almost threw up until I heard it had came from NJ. There were about 2 minutes where I had tears in my eyes. I freak out way to easily!!!! But I am glad you are safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!
In the mean time... It's going to snow again tomorrow! ARGH!

9uh said...

I want to reply to felicity's comment. I love how all my friends that heard about it were worried about my sister. I was totally thinking, my sister doesn't live in Clarence and I've really only been there once. Big Whoop! I am heartless.

Iris Bee said...

9uh may be heartless, but she comes by it honestly--so is her mother. She didnt' know about the plane crash until 9uh's sister called to say they were OK. My response was, "O-ka-a-ay. You're OK. SO?" Of course, it was 6:30 AM and I was half asleep.