Ha ha. I got you all excited didn't I?
Just wanted to share the good news. Our family is getting bigger by the day.
Here is our list:
1. Nick-He makes the money
2. Sarah-I spend the money
3. Tom Brady-Red Headed She Beast Spawn
4. Leroy-Dumb, but super soft cat
5. Cheeseburger-cat that likes to pee on stuff
6. Sarina-Granny Dog
7. Zelda-Our GPS. I hear her talking to Nick most times I call him when he is working.
And our new addition to our family: Nick's iPhone!!
Funny, he threw a mini hissy when I was begging to replace both our TVs and he won. But, when I spend an undisclosed amount of money on an iPhone (and monthly service), he has no comment. I made a joke about having a coupon for an iPhone and he either believed me, or didn't care how much it cost. As long as Nick is insanely happy with his new toy, I guess I'm happy.
I will also be happy with the new pair of shoes I am going to buy today.
1 comment:
No you didn't. Ha Ha Ha. I know better--darn it!
Post a Comment