Little Debbie has ventured into the world of 100 calorie snacks. I thought this box of brownies looked yummy! It was also only $1.50 and I really have been enjoying the pre-portioned snacks lately. I am spending more time exercising and don't want to spend the rest of the day counting Cheetos.
Last night, I had 4 Weight Watchers Points left and decided to bust open the box of brownies. One of these yummy chocolately squares is worth 2 Weight Watchers points. I tore into the box with my mouth like a ravenous tiger.
This is where my disappointment comes in. I am used to these snacks being mini-sized, but this brownie was ultra tiny. I have included a Kroger Plus card for scale. It was not only small, but thin as well. I can't complain too much because the box did state "enlarged to show detail"but I was not expecting such a dinky little baked good. I ate it and it was yummy for sure! But I think I will let Tom Brady enjoy the rest of the box.
1 comment:
Can you use a school bus for scale next time?
Post a Comment