After a week or so of semi-regular blog posts, I anticipate taking a mini vacation from my child. Tom Brady is going to visit her grandparents in Cincinnati next week. Nick is going to be working in the Pittsburgh area all week. I will be home alone for a few days (GLORIOUS SOLITUDE!) until I take off for the grand metropolis of Toledo, Ohio for a couple days. I doubt I will encounter too many bloggable scenarios in the next week.
If I were a real blogger I would seek out other bloggers to submit Guest Posts about content relevant to the readers. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be rioting in the streets if this page doesn't get updated as much as usual.
On the other hand, I do have my snazzy netbook that I can blog from the road when I go to Toledo. Maybe I can review the Ohio Turnpike Service Plaza restrooms.
Anyhoo. . . I do have a really cool post all ready to publish. It has lots of pictures and I find it to be quite dramatic. I just need one more picture in order to complete the narrative. That picture will be taken tomorrow. It's kind of a big deal. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Oh there will be riots!
Post a Comment