Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blah

Feeling pretty crappy lately. In times like these, posting depressing manifestos to my blog sounds like a bad idea. Here is just a snippet of my life at this moment:

I have been a very mean and demanding mother lately. The little patience I have toward my child is nonexistent right now. I am much too irritated over my tinkle puss. I must give him six pills a day as well as lock him in a cage with a cone on his head. He is on prescription food to dissolve the razor sharp crystals in his urine. The combination of the pills and the food is making his poop end up in places that are not the litter box. Then when the poop is in his bed, he might sit in it and can't clean it off properly because he has that dang cone on his head. Don't get me started on the smell. The special "paper litter" smells bad enough without cat scat in it. Oh yeah, I guess it sucks they cut off his wiener last week too. In the last 2 days I have gained 3lbs. things are NOT GOOD. Maybe it wouldn't be a good time to be my (neglected) kid right now.

On a good note! We went to a fundraiser night at Bob Evans last night where 15% of our dinner went to the Playground Committee. Tom got French Toast and Sausage garnished with whipped cream. I thought her sausage deserved a picture.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

hahaha!! that's a great picture!! it makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the picture was cheesy's severed weiner...hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Haha! I thought Bob Evans was supposed to be a wholesome family restaurant? I'd expect those shenanigans from Denny's, maybe, but my grandmother loves Bob Evans!