Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Help Wanted

A position is available in the world of Tom Brady. She is unable to complete her Super Spy Manual until she can fill out the "Your Arch-Enemy!" page.

Wanted: One Arch Enemy. Must possess dangerous skills, evil ambitions, weaknesses and bad habits. Must be a member of your own Spy Organization. Please submit a recent photograph and resume outlining your ability to meet the above requirements to Tom Brady. A disguise is required for this position.

6 comments:

9uh said...

ME me me me where do I sign up?

nothingwheel said...

just look at my pic! I totally already have an evil gasmask on and everything. I don't pick up my room very well... I text when I drive... I listen to heavy metal (which is evil.) I can be really condescending. All of which are bad habits as well as evil superpowers.

nothingwheel said...

Oh, and I work for Intelli-Shop. It's a mystery shopper company and is TOTALLY a spy organization. Nina is now bummed that she quit.

My evil ambition is to pervert and destroy the game of football because it sucks, I hate it and I want it to die. In it's place, people will have to listen to free jazz.

...Did I mention I wear a gasmask?

Iris Bee said...

Well . . . I was going to submit a resume, but I see that I'm outta my league here . . .

Sarah said...

Mom, feel free to apply. Tom rejected Mahlon as her enemy but is considering his membership for the "Amherst Secret Spy Organition" instead.

nothingwheel said...

Rejected? Fine. See where else you're gonna find someone to fit that tall order.

We're even related. Aren't ALL good rivalries somewhat related?

Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker? They were like the greatest ever... duh. (see? condescending)