I have no idea what is up, but I am feeling a little off lately. Today I was unable to wash dishes, count chicken nuggets or hear children speak at work. I think I need . . . I need. . . . sleep? I am a zombie for some reason.
Sleep escaped me last night for 2 reasons. First, my daughter B (who thinks Tom Brady is a dumb nickname now) slept with me because of the wind. She hates wind. I think I would rather sleep with a . . . OH HELL! I don't know. A ceiling fan? Thinking sucks. She is a whirling, tooth grinding furnace child.
At 5am she woke up to tell me that both cats were sleeping on me. I was on my stomach and both of my 15lb cats were curled up on my bum/back. YES child, I know there is 30lbs of cat on me. They are furnace-like as well as heavy.
Around 5:45am she wakes up sniffling and sniffling and sniffling. I wanted to scream "GET A DAMN TISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!" but I ignored her. She finally got her own box of tissues and emptied out half the box in my bed. When I finally gave up on sleeping, I realized that she had a bloody nose for an hour and there is 1/2 a box of bloody tissues in my bed. ick ick ick. gross gross. kids are nasty nasty nasty.
Nick gets home from Florida tomorrow and I am hoping to keep the house from burning down before he gets home, but the chances are slim. I'm going to call 9-1 and put my finger on the 1 just in case something happens.
On the bright side, I have rediscovered the classic low-cost cleaning power that Ajax powder has. I was at the store wandering the aisles in a fog and grabbed it because my Mom used to have a can under the sink at all times. It was also around 95 cents. Score!
I apologize for my ramblings today. I'm sure someone will appreciate it out there!
1 comment:
30 lb of cat furnace + 70 lb of child furnace = 100 lb of too much company
Post a Comment