
I want to sell them and get a new set.
Here are my reasons:
It is slate which is hard to clean.
It is round and will not fit well into our "dining area" in the house we are moving into.
The chairs have cushions which are dreadfully hard to clean.
I want a new table and chairs and I should get what I want.
Nick's reasons to keep our current table:
It is not broken.
He doesn't have to clean it so clean-ability is not an issue. (he didn't actually say this)
It will fit into our dining area-just not perfectly.
New tables cost money.
We can't sell our old table for $200 because Sarah says nobody will buy it.
Cushions feel good on your bum.
Here is the new table and chairs that I want:
I think Nick will come around eventually.
3 comments:
yeah, ditch the old, that new set looks easier to keep clean.
I like the new set WAY better!!
Dear Nick--
Your present dining set is waaay too heavy! I am not a manly man and have no interest in increasing my upper body strength by hefting the chair I plan to sit on!
Please get a new set. That way no one has to listen to Sarah whine!
Post a Comment