Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness

I created a Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick'em group. It's only Nick, Sarah and Tom Brady so far. Feel free to join and kick our butts.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Just click on "Join Group" and then choose the option to join a private group. O
ur group ID# is 87308 and your password is: tombrady. You have or create a Yahoo! ID to join.

We won't be offended if nobody joins. You have 3 days left to join.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the type of thing that could get me addicted in sports?
I'll use the next 2 days to think about it...

Sarah said...

i think the addiction comes when there is some money to win. in this case, no money. no addiction. just satisfaction.

Iris Bee said...

So, I joined. What next?

Anonymous said...

I joined but I have never watched a basketball game in my life. I even created an Avatar. I hope I win!

Patricia said...

YAY so for I have 2/3 right!!! except my thing was "incomplete" because I didn't put the final score.

Patricia said...

i ment to write "so far" not "so for" I'm fired huh??