One of the first things I got for my netbook was Microsoft Office. I am a nerd. I guess just like the title of the blog suggests.
So I make jokes about using Power Point to create presentations to my family and pets. I was wasting lots of time on the couch yesterday and I did create a presentation. I called a 5 minute "family meeting" and we gathered around my netbook to review the budget, cleaning habits and also behavior/consequences.
Nick and I laughed it off and he got a glimpse into where our money is going and discussed some goals.
Tom Brady was really impressed with my presentation. I guess if you make a presentation with sound effects that discusses what we expect from her, she might actually listen. Today, she has had a day full of chores, responsibilities, smiles and obedience. Who is this child? I know kids crave structure, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Maybe that will happen tomorrow.
2 comments:
I'll pay you for a copy of the presentation!
I ended up not bringing it... You can email it to me!
Post a Comment