So my fake vacation turned out to be pretty . . . relaxing? I guess that is the best way to put it. I get sick about once a year. That means that all of the colds I would have gotten over the year gang up on me at the same time. I have spent my 3 days of solitude on the couch. Sleeping.
I get up every 4 hours for cold medicine. Then I get on the computer for awhile until I fall asleep. I tried to go out to dinner with friends one night and ended up leaving early due to gross coughing and sneezing. I guess the cold medicine affects your memory because I forgot to pay. Luckily, my friends are nice and didn't make fun of me.
I did get some laundry done and also finished a crafty project. I walked the dog. I brought in the mail. I even called some friends and coughed in their ears.
Now I am packing up and getting ready to head for Ohio for 3 days. Woo Hoo!
This is my pitiful attempt at trying to post on this blog during my glorious time of solitude. I guess you can say FAIL.
2 comments:
Who says we didn't make fun of you?! You don't know what we did after you left...
Oh wait! You do know that we ended up trying, and failing miserably, to change Dawn's flat tire in the freezing cold!
Hope you feel better- have a safe trip! Don't take cold medicine before you drive!!!!
Post a Comment