Saturday, July 11, 2009

Change of Plans

I think making plans is a big waste of time. Lets take today as an example. Tom Brady has a birthday party for 4 HOURS today. That is a ridiculously long party, and that gives Nick and I time to go see the movie Bruno. We have been looking forward to this movie for a long time.

The weather here in Buffalo looks very stormy and treacherous. Tom Brady has some moderate anxiety issues and storms are perfect for a complete melt down. So, Nick and I are considering skipping the movie so we don't have to burden our neighbors with our screaming crying beast child. It has started to thunder and Tom is panicking and is closing windows for "extra protection". Now she doesn't want to go to the party at all. Sad Face.

I also have been looking forward to dumping Tom Brady off with my in-laws on Sunday. This has been postponed because Tom and I won tickets to an advance screening of Harry Potter on Monday. Although I am happy that Tom is turbo excited about that, my weekend is completely different than anticipated. Now is the time to just go with the flow and enjoy myself.

No comments: