The cats are even having a fabulous night. They are taunting a centipede that they scored in the basement.
Now, I would like to go to sleep, but the next door neighbors were flaunting their humongous stash of fireworks that they will be igniting as soon as they get home. It may prove to be a long night even though that Tom is 1200 miles away. I guess I will probably just go next door to eat some more and watch the show until the police show up.
2 comments:
For the record: I am often proud to be an American and I have nothing against pride in your country. I just think that song sucks donkey balls. On the other hand, there are those rare times I am embarrassed to be an American as well.
You were missed at the Strauss family 4th of July shin dig! It was a front porch lovers dream! Plus Mrs. Carter brought over bbq. It was a white trash fantasy...
Post a Comment