Friday night is the annual Family Dance at Tom's school. We didn't go last year and all we know about it is that they won't have pizza like they did last year. Stupid crappy f-ing pizza stealing PTA.
I have to attend this year because I agreed to sit at a table selling tickets to the fabulous amazing Fashion show where there will be food. I asked Tom if she wanted to join me. She was okay with it but warned me that she doesn't dance. Oh. . . okay Tom. It's okay if you don't want to dance.
She then informed me that she knows how to do a Touchdown Dance. I will sleep better tonight knowing that.
3 comments:
Football players dance ALL THE TIME. be sure to tell her I said that.
I am so glad I don't have a wussy, dancing granddaughter. I mean, come ON!
However, I must concede; the Touchdown Dance is a most important accomplishment for football-playing granddaughters!
I wonder how much dancing wrestlers do? . . .
I think touchdown dances are WAY important. Football players have to practice their dancing skills just like they practice the plays and the formations and what not. They don't want to look stupid whey score a TD!
Post a Comment