Here is just one more tidbit of information when you fill out the Mom of the Year nomination form.
Halloween was Saturday night and we let Tom gorge herself on as much candy as she could eat in the 1/2 hour between Trick or Treating and bedtime. She did pretty well, but I was surprised that she somehow squeezed in a bag of pretzels instead of a bag of M&M's. Sunday morning, I let Tom nibble on some candy. Sunday afternoon, I let her have "2 pieces". Unfortunately, the suburban children get full sized candies so she had an entire package of Twizzlers and something else. Sunday night? Tom ate dinner (minus the yummy sauerkraut) and probably some more candy.
Tom started to complain of a headache and I offered to get her some pain reliever. She refused and I did what every concerned parent would do. I went to the grocery store.
Arriving home, I notice a funky smell and Nick comes downstairs with all of Tom's blankets covered in barf. Tom was in her bed in the dark trying to die because of her head splitting pain. She threw up some more and then went into her "migrane coma" as I call it. This morning, she wakes up 30 minutes early chattering away good as new.
I'm glad she's better and we have had our suspicions about this in the past. (Click Here to read about the last one)I think we are pretty sure what happened this time. Next headache? I'm getting the piller that I use to give Cheeseburger's medications and sticking it right down her throat if she won't take the Tylenol.
1 comment:
i'm glad she's better. Greg also gets migraines from time to time and acts the same way.
Post a Comment