Thursday, November 19, 2009

Struggling

It is just about 9:00pm and I thought I would be packed for our trip hours ago. I have hit a snag or two.

1. I decided to tidy the laundry/cat litter box areas of the basement. Three hours later, the basement looks a lot better, but I'm still not packed.
2. I was putting dinner on the table and Leroy decided he was going to knock my food all over the place.
3. Plugged in the iPod touch and the computer prompted me to update it. Instead, it wiped out all of the media and applications. About 99 hours later, the iPod has been restored.
4. I mistakenly threw a tie dyed shirt in the white laundry turning it all pink. In that laundry were brand spanking new socks.
5. Sarina tore open a bag of candy corn.

Wondering what is next. . . .

No comments: