Ding Ding made this bird feeder at a friend's birthday party oh, so long ago. We didn't use it when we lived in the apartment despite my promises to get a hanger for it and some bird seed. Then came summer and my Dad says birds don't need to be fed in the summer. Then we moved to Buffalo, then came summer again. Now winter is coming again (for the third time since she made it). We finally got some bird seed, a tree of our own and we even got some birds! Ding Ding has yet to witness birds in the bird feeder because she is so loud and crazy, so I made a video. The video ends when Radio the cat grabs the camera. I tried once before to make a video of the birds, but Radio bit my arm and I have accepted the fact that Radio is insane and I will only get a 10 second video of a bird on the other side of the feeder.
If you look closely, it is snowing. Now I know we live in Buffalo. It is snowing before Halloween. The heat actually came on last night. I have it set at 58 degrees.
I have decided to post the other video anyway. This is the one where Radio tried to devour my arm and you can hear me tell him "stop" at the end. This video is not exciting either, but Ding Ding will be able to see the birds better.
4 comments:
I can't believe it's snowing there already! I know it's Buffalo and all, but wow. It's getting pretty cold here too, but no snow yet. I'm sure we're due soon...
its snowing in western nebraska -- my parents are pretty close to it
my cat rules!
your videos stink!!! mine are sooo much cooler...I think that you are not talking to a cat just the voces in your head in the second video!! one more week until radio has a better life in toledo!!! I picture him driving in the molester van like the opening credits of who's the boss...a brand new life...take a chance and face the wind...now that song is in my head...
Post a Comment