Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vanilla Wafers Take 1

Here are our 3 attempts at a commercial for Vanilla Wafers. If you can understand the child, she is pronouncing it vanilla wah-fers. She is supposed to be someone coming home to his/her spouse and sharing vanilla wafers with them. I am the unsuspecting spouse who is reviewing our insurance benefits when Ding Ding comes home to share this new cookie with me. This may be in fact the dorkiest thing ever but it was 100% Ding Ding's idea. She has been into commercials lately.

The first video features Ding Ding jumping behind the box of crackers (before I move them) and mumbling a lot.


The second video features me making some constipated face at the beginning.


This last video the dog steals a Vanilla Wafer out of my hand under the table.

Ding Ding is sooo sure she is going to see herself on TV soon just like Billy Mays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I really want to eat Vanilla wah-fers after seeing those commercials!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm yes, me too! A vanilla wah-fer would really hit the spot right now. And they really taste like vanilla! Priceless.

Anonymous said...

I think your child needs some speech therapy. I might know someone in the biz...lol,
to cute for words!