
Congratulations to Nina for getting a job and moving back to Toledo! We rented a big white "molester van" and packed it like we were playing Tetris. We think we packed the van SO WELL, that it deserved photographic evidence. We were oh so careful to pack the van evenly and securely all while not blocking the back windows. There are no side windows to the van so the rear ones were very important.



Driving a big white molester van proved to be quite fun. In retrospect, I enjoyed parking it the best. I soooo wish I could have documented all of my best/worst parking jobs. Now that would make an exciting blog!! I highly enjoyed seeing all of the fall colors the Northeast has to offer this year. I did not enjoy the Fall Pledge Drive that NPR insisted on torturing me with every 15 minutes.
Best of luck to Nina, I'm sure you will have much more fun in Toledo. I hope you never forget the 6 months you got to learn waaaayyyy too much about coupons , thriftiness (being a cheap ass), energy conservation (living in a cold house), recycling and child discipline.
I also hope you never forget how to give a cat a pill or stop a bloody nose.
5 comments:
Props for using the term "molester van."
Good Luck Nina!!! I'll miss hearing about all your adventures from sarah. Now who can we gossip about??
you can thank my brother for the "molester van" term
I always thought the official term was "kidnapper van," but maybe that's a different type--kidnapper vans have no windows in the back. You know, the better for kidnapping.
I've always preferred the term "rapist van".
Post a Comment