I went back to the Niagara Wax Museum of History with my mom and photographed as much as I could stand. I fear this run down relic will be closed soon and it needed some documentation for future generations that will never get to experience this glorious tourist attraction.
I finally uploaded the pictures (and added my comments)
Click on the Picture to view.
4 comments:
I laughed out loud at these pictures- WOW! Princess Di looked like a man in drag! That made my day ;)
Oh my lord, that has got to be the most crazy group of ugly museum stuff I have ever seen. This is awful, lol. Your captions had me laughing so hard that I scared the dog.
Now i really have to come and see you -- just so you can take me to the wax museum!!!!
these are the best pictures ever.
Post a Comment