Cory wanted more rules:
11. Do not squeeze the cat.
12. Marriage is not a license to be gross and fart around me every single day. You can make an attempt to break wind in another room if possible. Once in awhile is fine.
13. Do not eat potato chips straight out of the bag. Use a bowl. A gigantic bowl may be necessary if you insist on being a glutton.
14. Please refrain from sprinkling salt on your food before you try it. It offends me as the cook.
15. Toss all cardboard boxes and bubble wrap in the basement. I hoard them for the next time we need to move.
16. My bras and underwear are in 2 separate compartments in the drawer. Please take the time to determine whether or not it is underwear or a sports bra before tossing them all together.
17. I wear a size 7.5 shoe. Tom wears a size 1. Our socks are not the same size nor are our shoes. Please study them carefully.
18. When you take the trash out, you MUST but a new garbage bag in the can.
19. Speaking of garbage cans, I like mine clean enough to eat out of. The rest of the house may be disgusting, but the inside of the garbage can must be immaculate.
20. My pillows are mine. I do not share. Boy's pillows smell like. . . boy hair.
4 comments:
drill. seargeant
omg, I miss living with you, because these rules are surprisingly easy to follow.
do you have any rules about folding laundry properly??
I know where SOME of those rules originated. I'm just terrible at enforcement.
Post a Comment