I am a controlling beeyotch. I am not afraid to admit that. Therefore I torture my family with really ridiculous rules. Here are 10. There may be millions but this can get you started.
1. Bare feet are gross. Put on some socks dang it.
2. Eat in a silent manner. Shhhhh.
3. If the sun is in my eyes, please take care of that or I might resort to violence.
4. The bed must be made prior to sleeping. I don't care if it remains unmade all day, just make it before I get in.
5. Please do not shove the remote control in the couch cushions on purpose. . . NICK.
6. The half empty soda cans are mine. I have been known to drink one can of soda for up to 3 days. Do not dump them out.
7. Untie your shoes before putting them on your feet. I should not have to repeat myself.
8. Mail must be opened and sorted immediately. Recycling, Shredding, Filing.
9. Any hair or bodily fluids/solids must be removed from the interior/exterior of the toilet after each use. This includes "fish food" which is leafy matter that is left floating in the toilet sometimes even after flushing once.
10. Label each and every compact disc you burn on the computer. Returning a CD with information/music to the Blank CD spindle will result in certain death. Yes. Death.
1 comment:
More. I must have more.
Post a Comment