Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dick's

I spend a lot of money at Dick's Sporting Goods. Dick's Sporting Goods is the complete name. I can't just call it Dicks because I always try shopping online at Dick's Dot Com.

Not only does Dick's Sporting goods have an unfortunate name, but their coupons suck. Anytime I want to use a coupon, it excludes EXACTLY what I am shopping for. Please forgive me for wanting to purchase an Under Armour product and wanting 10% off of my order. It just gets under my skin. Here is the coupon I wanted to use today:

15% off your order
Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes Offer excludes Clearance Merchandise, Golf Products messaging "Big Savings on Golf", Ugg, Burton, EA Sports Active, Odyssey, championship merchandise, adidas golf, Adams Golf, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bowflex, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Golf, Columbia, DeMarini, Easton, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, FootJoy, Gun Safes, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lobster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS Mountainboards, MBT, Merrell, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike Pro, LIVESTRONG, Nike Hyperize, Nike AF1 and Jordan, Nike Golf, Oakley, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, Taylor Made, The North Face, Thule, Titleist, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, Yakima, select basketball systems, canoes, kayaks, boats, trolling motors, fish locators. Some additional exclusions may apply. See website for details.

That pretty much excludes everything in the entire store. Maybe not jock straps.

1 comment:

Cory Lynn said...

That cannot be real?? I wonder if they should have just put down what the coupon DOES cover.