At bed time, I chose a book called Start Saving Henry! to read. It was a very cute book that was about a seven year old mouse who wanted a toy and had to save his allowance. Henry did chores like making his bed, picking up his clothes and setting the table. He also liked to spend this $5 allowance as soon as he got it. He wanted a $30 toy and his mom said it was too expensive and he would have to save his money. It was exactly the kind of stuff that happens around here. Tom was amazed by the similarities and asked who the author was. I told her it was Nancy Carlson.
Tom said.
"She spies us."
Yes Tom, Nancy Carlson is spying on us and chose to write a book about it.
2 comments:
Well, she does come by it honestly. I've been known to be a beast around your Dad, too! LOL
i'm spying on you RIGHT NOW!!
Post a Comment