Sunday, February 28, 2010

In the nuts

We are now done with watching the Olympics. Every time they roll around, I swear I don't care and I have much better things to do. Every time I am wrong. I sit in front of the television watching sports that I don't give two farts about. The Vancouver games were much more easy on my schedule than those dang Bejing ones. I only stayed up past midnight once to see Men's Figure Skating this year. The Bejing games, I was up many a night watching gymnastics and swimming.

We watched the Men's Hockey game. The U S and A lost to the Canadians. Tom was REALLY REALLY outraged. She said she hates Canada and she would like to kick Sidney Crosby in the nuts. How ladylike Tom! Do you even know where the nuts are? She said yes and pointed to her crotch and proudly proclaimed that it hurts boys the most in the nuts.

My little girl is growing up!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

remind me not to make tom mad!

Susan said...

This is awesome. I totally agree about Sidney Crosby too. I can't stand him.